I’ve been scrambling to get these reviews finished before I left for Tulsa, and I just barely squeaked by! I leave Wednesday after work, so unfortunately, I haven’t had time to do much of anything else around the site this month, either. Check Fanlore to see what I have managed to work on, though.
But before you do that, check out these reviews:
- Straight To The Top by Lika
- The Story In Your Eyes Series by Taylor Quest and Melody Blake
- Harmony by Jenn
- Bid My Blood To Run by Misery
- A First Class Affair by Chantel
- Things Left Unsaid by Miss Renee
- Brothers Keepers by Aimster
I also have a few bonus reviews this time around. A.M. London reviewed Broken by Amy, which you will find in the Anthem era. Elizabeth managed two this month —
Brothers Keepers by Aimster and Truth Is a Whisper by myself and Amber. You’ll find those under Anthem and Shout It Out, respectively.
Next month, you’ll find the following reviews on the site (provided nothing changes from my plan, although it usually does):
- As Yet Untitled by Jen and Raini
- Innocent by SoulFic
- What Does Not Kill You Will Make You Stronger by Nikki
- Love Song and More Than Anything by Shannon
- Welcome To Breaktown by Sunnie
- My Little Decoy by Alicia and Beth
- …and a yet-to-be-determined Anthem era fic!
So enjoy those! In the meantime, I hope everyone else who is planning to go to Tulsa has as good of a time as I’m planning to have. It’s my first time attending Hanson Day since 2012, and I couldn’t be more excited. So if you see me around town, say hi! I promise I don’t bite 😉